Kotak Assured Savings Plan
A plan that offer guaranteed returns and financial protection for your family.
Kotak Guaranteed Savings Plan
A plan that offers long term savings and insurance in one premium.
Kotak Lifetime Income Plan
Retirement years are the golden years of life.
Our representative will get in touch with you at the earliest.
Ref. No. KLI/22-23/E-BB/492
Learn more about the important Documents Required for Buying a Health Insurance Plan to help you get the policy you need. To know more about health insurance policies, Visit Now!
Health insurance is a contract between you and the insurance company. You will have to pay premiums towards the policy, and in exchange, you will get a sum assured in case of medical expenditure. It can provide you with financial coverage to handle any medical emergencies. You can either get full reimbursement of your medical expenses or a cashless treatment at a network hospital. To get a health insurance policy seamlessly, you will need to follow the guidelines provided by the insurance company and provide all the relevant documents. Once all the documents are provided to the company, the process of getting the policy will become smooth for you.
1. Age ProofGenerally, a lot of insurance companies have a fixed entry age. The documents required as proof of age are:
2. Address ProofInsurance companies may want to reach out to you to send physical documentation. Also, knowing the identity and address of the applicant allows the company to prevent any fraud, identity theft or false application.
3. Identity ProofThe company will need it to confirm your identity to prevent fraud and identity theft. The documents required are:
4. Passport-size photographs (depends on company requirements)
5. Medical reports (if required by the company)
6. Proposal form filled and signed
Gone are the days when you would have to physically fill up documents to get an insurance policy. You can now get health insurance online by simply visiting the website of the insurance company and filling out a few details.
1. Select a policy from the different options available: Read up on the different plans that a company provides and select the policy that best suits your requirements. You can select from options like personal, family, group etc. This is an important step, as your entire coverage will depend on the policy you choose.
2. Select the members to be covered: Here, you will need to select the members that you wish to insure. This can include your husband/wife, children or your parents.
3. Date of birth of the members: : You will have to provide your date of birth and the individuals you have included in the plan.
4. Select the insurance amount (sum insured): Then you may select the amount of insurance coverage that you wish to get. It would bode well for you if you used a health insurance premium calculator to select an amount that will be affordable for you.
5. Contact details of the insured: When you provide your contact details like your phone number, email-d and address, the insurance company can easily contact you. This will be beneficial for them to get in touch with you in case they have any queries regarding your health insurance policy.
6. Get a quote: After you have provided all of the above information, the insurance company will calculate and provide you with a quote that is suitable for you. Once you have gotten the quote that you are comfortable with, you can go ahead and buy the health plan online.
A health insurance policy can provide you with financial assistance in the event of a medical emergency. To get the policy, you will need to provide the insurance company with certain documents. Possessing all the relevant documents will help you get the policy quickly. You can also get the health policy from the comfort of your home by visiting the company’s website online and following a few easy steps.
Ref. No. KLI/22-23/E-BB/2435