Now you can buy life insurance plans completely online right here.
Kotak e-Term Plan is a pure term plan that provides a high level of protection to your loved ones in your absence.
The Kotak Health Shield Plan helps secure your finances in times of sudden medical expenses related to illness such as Cardiac, Liver, Neuro and Cancer (all early and major stages of illness /conditions of Cancer); along with offering protection for Personal Accident - in case of accidental death or disability.
Kotak Lifetime Income Plan gives you the assurance of your income continuing throughout your life and in your absence throughout the lifetime of your spouse!
Our representative will get in touch with you at the earliest.
It is tough to predict the medical emergencies that you may face in your life. With the stressful lifestyles we lead, we put our body through severe turmoil daily. While being precautionary can help you preserve your health, it will not save you from the high healthcare costs incurred due to a medical emergency.
With the help of a Term Insurance Plan, you can ensure that your family is protected from financial challenges when you are not around.
What is Term Insurance?
A Term Insurance plan is an insurance coverage policy that provides you with optimum life cover during the term of the policy. The sum assured under a term plan will be paid as a death benefit in the event of the policyholder’s unfortunate demise. If the policyholder survives the term of the policy, they can either opt for extending the coverage or forego the policy. In exchange for the coverage, you will need to pay premiums in periodic intervals for the tenure of the policy.
Just like the policy makes your life simple, getting the policy can be seamless as well if you have all the documents required for term insurance ready. Providing all the term insurance documents required during the purchase can ensure a seamless process for getting the policy.
List of Documents that are required for a Term Plan
1. Identity proof: Buying an insurance plan would require an official photo identity as a countermeasure against widespread identity theft and fraud. It can be common documents like:
2. Address proof: An official proof of a permanent address is an essential document for buying a term insurance policy as it prevents insurance fraud. Documents that can be used are
3. Age proof: A proof of age is an important document for a term insurance plan as your premium amount is influenced by your age at the time of policy purchase. Some of the documents that can be used for age proof are
4. Medical reports: The insurance premium you pay and the sum assured will heavily depend on your medical health. This is why all of your medical reports are an important part of your documentation.
5. Photographs: You have to submit a specific number of passport size photographs for verification.
Term insurance by Kotak Life
Kotak Life offers the Kotak e-Term Plana pure risk cover plan and an efficient way of getting financial protection for any emergencies. This plan also offers you the ability to add riders to the plan and avail additional protection and coverage. You can get customized riders that can provide coverage for specific events like an Accidental Death Benefit Rider, Critical Illness Rider and Permanent Disability Benefit Rider.
Some of the key features that you can get through this plan are:
A term insurance plan is one of the most affordable insurance coverage plans available. You will have to pay premiums towards the policy in exchange for the financial coverage that the plan provides. To get the policy smoothly, you must have all the documents ready while applying.
- A Consumer Education Initiative series by Kotak Life
Kotak e-Term Plan is a pure term insurance plan that provides a holistic life protection at affordable prices. Find out the eligibility criteria, key ...Know more
Kotak Assured Income Accelerator ensures that you get Guaranteed Income every year on the same amount of savings and that the Guaranteed Income increa...Know more
Kotak Platinum is an investment plan with an unmatched combination of three investment strategies and flexibilities for complete control over your inv...Know more