Kotak Assured Savings Plan
A plan that offer guaranteed returns and financial protection for your family.
Kotak Guaranteed Savings Plan
A plan that offers long term savings and insurance in one premium.
Our representative will get in touch with you at the earliest.
A Non-Participating, Unit Linked, Group Life Insurance Plan
Kotak Corporate Benefit Plan is a Non-Participating, Unit Linked Fund Based Group Life Insurance Plan. It enables Employers /Trusts to manage funds under their employee benefit schemes like Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Superannuation (Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit) and Post-Retirement Medical Benefit Schemes (PRMBS) in an efficient manner. As an employer of choice, this plan will help you to design an optimal retirement benefits for your employees and in turn increase employee retention.
Market-linked returns and long-term investment growth
This plan offers you the flexibility to choose from multiple fund options from a wide range of fund options
Employer / Trust can manage their investment as per their risk - return strategy to maximize the earnings potential. It also offers Life Stage based investment strategy under Superannuation (Defined Contribution) Schemes
Add value to your contribution with Loyalty Additions which is credited in the form of additional units every financial year
This plan offers life insurance coverage for employees, except under Superannuation scheme
Employer / Trust and employees can avail tax benefit as applicable under the Income Tax law.
Group: Employer - Employee
Minimum Group Size: 10 employees
Maximum Group Size: No Limit
Entry Age (as on last birthday)
∙ Minimum: 18 Years or as per scheme rules whichever is higher
∙ Maximum: 85 years or Admissible age as specified in scheme rules whichever is lower
Max Maturity Age (as on last birthday): Admissible age as specified in scheme rules or 86 years whichever is lower
Policy Term: 1 year (Yearly renewable)
Sum Assured: Rs. 5,000 per member (Not applicable for Superannuation Schemes)
Contribution/Premium at inception*
Maximum: No limit
*Contribution and Premium have the same meaning, i.e. the amount paid by the trustee / Company /Member towards their employee’s liability.
Contribution Frequency: Depending on funding requirements of the Scheme
Download the brochure to know more about the plan and how it can benefit you.
Mail your queries to us and we will answer them at the earliest.
▪ Unit Linked Insurance products are different from the traditional insurance products and are subject to the risk factors.
▪ The premium paid in Linked Insurance policies are subject to investment risk associated with capital markets and the NAVs of the units may go up or down based on the performance of the fund and factors influencing the capital market and insured is responsible for his/ her decisions.
▪ Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Ltd. is only the name of the Insurance Company and Kotak Corporate Benefit Plan is only the name of the unit linked life insurance contract and do not in any way indicate the quality of the contract, its future prospects or returns
▪ The funds offered under this contract are the name of the funds and do not in any way indicate the quality of these funds, their future prospects and returns
▪ The past performance of other Funds of the Company is not necessarily indicative of the future performance of the funds
▪ Please know the associated risks and the applicable charges, from your insurance agent or the intermediary or policy document of the insurer. All benefits payable under the policy are subject to the tax laws and other financial enactments, in force from time to time.
Kotak Corporate Benefit Plan – UIN No.: 107L127V01, Form No: L127. Ref No: KLI/22-23/E-WEB/1253
This is a Group Unit Linked Plan. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
Tax benefits under the policy may be as per the prevailing Income Tax laws. Tax laws are subject to amendments from time to time and interpretations. Employers are advised to consult their tax consultant.
Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Ltd. Reg No. 107; CIN : U66030MH2000PLC128503; 8th Floor, Plot # C- 12, G- Block, BKC, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051 | Website: www.kotaklife.com | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Toll Free No. - 1800 120 7856
Trade Logo displayed above belongs to Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited and is used by Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Ltd. under license.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS
IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.
Kotak Leave Encashment Group Plan is designed to cater to the needs of employees’ leave encashment liabilities increasing over a period of time.Know more
Kotak Gratuity Plus Group Plan is a unit-linked group gratuity plan that helps you fund for the gratuity obligation systematically & effectively and release resources for your core business activities.Know more
Kotak Secure Return Employee Benefit Plan caters to the needs of employers, trustees, state governments, central government, PSUs to plan for funding group members' benefit schemes.Know more
Kotak Group Secure Capital Plan is a Non-Participating, Guaranteed Unit Linked Fund Based Group Life Insurance Plan. It enables Employers /Trusts to manage funds under their employee benefit schemes like Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Superannuation (Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit) and Post-Retirement Medical Schemes (PRMS) in an efficient manner. As an employer, this plan will help you to design an optimal retirement benefits for your employees and in turn increase employee retention.Know more
Kotak Gratuity Group Plan is a Unit-linked group gratuity plan that helps you fund for the gratuity obligation systematically & effectively and release resources for your core business activities.Know more