Kotak e-Term Plan
Protect Your family’s financial future with Kotak e-Term Plan.
Kotak Assured Savings Plan
A plan that offer guaranteed returns and financial protection for your family.
Kotak Guaranteed Savings Plan
A plan that offers long term savings and insurance in one premium.
Insurance and investment in one plan with Kotak e-Invest.
Kotak Health Shield
Insurance against medical expenses related to heart, brain, liver and Cancer.
The Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) is an initiative implemented by the National Health Authority (NHA). With this initiative, the Government of India aims to significantly increase the efficiency of the digital health infrastructure of the country. Digital health infrastructure refers to the applications of technology in the field of medicine and healthcare to increase the effectiveness and transparency of the system. Many areas such as finance, education, and commerce have benefitted from digitalization which highlights the importance of digitalization in the field of medicine. Ayushman Digital Mission aims to strengthen India’s digital health ecosystem to support all Indian citizens by providing them with Ayushman Digital Health IDs.
Here is everything you need to know about the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission registration and the benefits of this plan.
The Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission, or as generally abbreviated ABDM, is a government-backed plan that enables all Indian citizens to keep their health records using Ayushman Bharat Digital Health ID Card. While all the Indian citizens are eligible for the scheme, participation is entirely voluntary. The Ayushman Bharat Digital Health ID Card linked to your account contains all your digital health-related data such as diseases, tests, medicines taken, diagnosis of the conditions, etc.
1. The scheme helps to transfer the medical data efficiently in digital form.
2. Patients will have their medical records in digital forms, such as tests, diagnoses of the medicines, prescriptions, etc. This not only helps the patients to keep their data secured and handy but also helps the doctors to provide appropriate treatment.
3. Medical professionals across various disciplines, such as public and government practitioners, hospitals, doctors, etc., will have access to the patient’s medical records. This enables them to study and treat the patients more effectively and conveniently.
4. The scheme is also essential to make policymakers and the government aware of the overall health of the citizens. This will enable them to take appropriate steps toward the betterment of the Indian healthcare system.
5. The Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission can significantly improve the overall management of the healthcare system and medical research. Hence, ABDM can potentially maintain a healthy loop between the government, patients, providers and researchers.
Creating an Ayushman digital health id is the beginning of your journey for the ABDM. ABHA or Ayushman Bharat Health Account is essential to apply for the scheme. Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission registration is a simple process that involves the following steps:
1. For enrolling on the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission website, log in to the official website of the ABDM https://hpr.abdm.gov.in/en to generate a health ID.
2. Click on the link available for new registration.
3. You can generate your health ID using the documents such as the AADHAR card.
4. Enter your AADHAR number which is linked to your contact number.
5. Verify your AADHAR by confirming the OTP received on your linked contact number.
6. Once the verification is done, you can enter your name and a password to login in future.
7. Now that your ID is generated, you can fill in your personal, professional, and academic details, contact information, etc. You can also add your URL for telecommunication.
8. You can preview your details and make the necessary changes if required.
Before downloading the health ID card, make sure that you have registered using your Aadhaar Card, mobile Number or driving License. Once you have successfully generated a health ID, you can download the health ID card in PDF form available on the official site.
You can also use the option of Ayushman Card Login ID to view your card in online mode by entering the respective ID and password.
Ayushman health ID card or ABHA can help you carry all the medical documents. You do not need to worry about carrying or losing the tests, prescriptions, reports, and other necessary documents that help the doctors to provide an appropriate observation and treatment. This card also helps you to provide AYUSH treatment facilities which include Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy. Hence, it is an easy-to-generate account offering numerous benefits.
A government-backed scheme, Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission is a voluntary and beneficial plan for the Indian citizens to bridge the gap between different components of the healthcare system. The digital account contains the patient’s medical history which benefits the patient and the hospital to provide efficient treatment. One can have access to their medical records to improve their health significantly which in turn contributes to the better health status of the country. Registering on the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission website and maintaining the digital account is free of cost and hassle-free. Hence, ABDM takes care of the citizen’s health through an ecosystem by keeping all the health stakeholders in a feedback loop through its ecosystem. Such healthcare infrastructure is the need of the hour!