Now you can buy life insurance plans completely online right here.
Kotak e-Term Plan is a pure term plan that provides a high level of protection to your loved ones in your absence.
The Kotak Health Shield Plan helps secure your finances in times of sudden medical expenses related to illness such as Cardiac, Liver, Neuro and Cancer (all early and major stages of illness /conditions of Cancer); along with offering protection for Personal Accident - in case of accidental death or disability.
Kotak Lifetime Income Plan gives you the assurance of your income continuing throughout your life and in your absence throughout the lifetime of your spouse!
Our representative will get in touch with you at the earliest.
Your retirement should be the best part of life. After all, you work hard to achieve your dreams and fulfil your responsibilities. You save today so that you have a surplus for tomorrow. Therefore, you would like to have peace of mind after you retire, right? You may want to relax, inculcate a hobby or look back on your journey till now.
All this is possible with some planning and smart choices you make. Keep reading to know about retirement plans and how they can help you achieve this last mile.
What is a Retirement Plan?
A retirement plan is a type of life insurance plan designed to fulfil the post-retirement needs of an individual. It helps create a corpus amount and generate a regular income after retirement in the form of a pension. Hence, it is also known as a pension plan.
A good pension plan:
Features of a Retirement Plan
1. Regular and Guaranteed Income: - It provides a regular and steady income after retiring or immediately after investing, depending upon the type and options chosen.
2. Income Tax Relief: - As per section 80CCC of the income tax act, 1961, a deduction of Rs.1.5 lakhs is applicable on investment in pension plans. It is important to note that this deduction cannot be claimed separately from section 80C. It simply means that the total tax relief claimed under section 80C and 80CCC cannot be more than Rs.1.5 lakhs which includes all 80-C eligible investments such as ELSS funds, tax-saving fixed deposits, PPF (Public Provident Fund), etc.
3. Lifetime Payment- Payment duration is the total duration for which you keep receiving the pension after retirement. For instance, if your plan offers to pay you a regular income from the age of 60 to the age of 75, then the payment duration is 15 years. Some plans, like Kotak Lifetime Income Plan, offer an option for pension for the lifetime of the insurer. In such cases, the payment duration is as long as the insurer lives.
4. Death benefits: On any tragic and unforeseeable occurrence, such as the death of the insurer, the nominee receives an amount as death benefit from the insurance firm as compensation. It is common to add accident benefits too under this rider.
5. Diversification Option:
Many retirement plans, such as the Kotak Premier Pension plan, let you choose your funds’ asset allocation, providing you with the flexibility to diversify your funds based on your objectives and risk appetite.
6. Earn Bonus: Some of the plans also provide a bonus every year after a few years to ensure your fund grows over time. Kotak Premier Pension Plan provides a bonus every year starting from the 6th year.
Retirement plans offer many essential benefits to investors, helping them build a corpus for retirement while also enabling them to plan for their regular income post-retirement. Do note that not all plans are the same. Some plans may have different features. It is crucial to choose the right plan that comes with features suited to your needs.
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS AND FICTITIOUS/ FRAUDULENT OFFERS
IRDAI is not involved in activities like selling insurance policies, announcing bonus or investment of premiums. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint.
Kotak Lifetime Income Plan - UIN: 107N103V06, Form No: N103
This is a non-participating, immediate annuity plan. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. Tax benefits are subject to conditions specified in the Income Tax Act, 1961. Tax laws are subject to amendments from time to time. Customer is advised to take an independent view from tax consultant.
Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Regn. No.: 107, CIN: U66030MH2000PLC128503, Regd. Office: 2nd Floor, Plot # C- 12, G- Block, BKC, Bandra (E), Mumbai - 400 051. Website: www.insurance.kotak.com | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org | Toll Free No. – 1800 209 8800. All rights reserved. Registered with Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India (IRDAI) as Life Insurance Company. Ref.no: KLI/21-22/E-WEB/572
Trade Logo displayed above belongs to Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited and is used by Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Ltd. under license.
- A Consumer Education Initiative series by Kotak Life
Kotak e-Term Plan is a pure term insurance plan that provides a holistic life protection at affordable prices. Find out the eligibility criteria, key ...Know more
Kotak Complete Cover Group Plan is a non-participating single-premium plan that provides life cover to a group of borrowers of the credit /lending ins...Know more
Kotak Assured Savings Plan is an affordable protection plan that enables you to accumulate wealth and strengthens your finances for the future.Know more
Kotak Assured Return Employee Benefit Plan is an insurance plan designed for Employers /Trusts, Employer – Employee groups who wants experts to mana...Know more